Summary of Position
The Program Manager will manage several initiatives work with our clients to define strategies, define business and system requirements, perform business process analysis, and recommend solution options. Program Manager will also conceive, organize, promote and implement effective programmatic initiatives. We’re looking for someone to design customer programs for our clients so they can attract the right demographics and so that we can create effective marketing campaigns. This job involves both short- and long-term programs that inspire, educate and attract audiences from all walks of life.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects.
- Coordinate cross-project activities.
- Create program initiatives that help our clients succeed over their competition and draw new customers to their businesses.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and counseling employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Define Decisioning Strategies
- Assess Decisioning capabilities, establish and or expand the technical platform to enable and support multi-channel and interactive customer Decisioning strategies.
- Coordinate the definition and measurement of Decisioning business solutions to improve customer acquisitions, retention and satisfaction.
- Lead the planning, and implementation of Decisioning initiatives applying regional and global standards where appropriate.
- Translates client business issues into solutions.
- Support both the business requirements gathering and documentation development.
- Tracks the performance of the engagement, the quality of project deliverables and reports on the effectiveness of the engagement against the baseline plan.
- Defines in advance the acceptance criteria for each project deliverable, works with the team to establish delivery dates for each deliverable, and oversees the review of client deliverables to ensure they meet all client acceptance criteria, securing sign-off on each deliverable as defined in the SOW.
- Develops strong, positive cross organization relationships with client business and technology leaders as well as development and analysis teams.
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Implements and maintains a personal development program that focuses on maintaining currency and enhancing technical skills in the areas of Information Technology and Marketing Automation.
- Proactively identifies own training needs.
- Maintains a reading program that covers recent developments in IT and Marketing techniques.
Desired Skills and Experience
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline required (MBA preferred).
- 10+ years industry experience Financial Services and Telecommunications.
- 8+ years consulting and/or enterprise CRM implementation experience.
- 5+ years program management in marketing-related initiatives
- Experience in delivery of solutions with Pega Decisioning and Pega PRPC 6/7.
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner Relationships, Product & Technology Expertise, Project Management, Strategic Insight.
- IT Implementation (e.g. CMM and CMMI), IT Service delivery and Support (e.g. ITIL Foundation), Project Management fundamentals.
- Experience leading a team of cross-functional direct reports.
- Ability to work both in the office and in the field.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build business relationships.
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and all levels of management, including all Lines of Business and external stakeholders.
- Clear and concise writing and verbal skills are crucial to the ability to obtain and disseminate information.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to balance multiple concurrent assignments.
- Collaborates with others, both internal staff and clients, with consideration and respect.
- Provides timely feedback and responses to all, especially clients.
- Represents company in a professional and positive manner.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
Business Application Software
- Advanced skills with PC-based tools including MS Project, MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint) required.
- Enjoys taking ownership for the delivery of measurable results.
- Relentless focus on execution: detail oriented, organized and task oriented.
- Ability to work well under deadlines.
- Ability to learn and make effective use of new technologies.
- Client focused.
- Business acumen.
- Solutions oriented problem solver.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- A strong team orientation.
- Proof of legal authority to work permanently in the U.S.