Come be a part of our professional, collaborative, and fun work environment, where everyone gets to make a difference.
With a team of over 300 people across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America Comet Global Consulting is one of the world’s leading CRM and marketing decision management consultancies. We are a young and dynamic company in Barcelona, with more than 30 nationalities.
In March 2016, we joined the Merkle organisation as part of its drive to become a worldwide leader in personalised data-driven digital marketing. With more than 3,500 employees and annual revenues of $500 million, Merkle is an established major player in this market, and together we are working to build a unified operation to deliver best-in-class services worldwide.
We are looking for a motivated, fast learning and highly skilled professional with good technical proficiency and excellent communication skills (English language mandatory), who wants to be part of a Scrum Team and who is willing to work closely with other team members on a daily basis in our operations centre in Barcelona
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international technology consultancy. where you will gather an excellent understanding of the Software Development process using agile methodologies and will be exposed to the newest development technologies. We also offer opportunities to work overseas for those candidates who are interested in developing an international career. Be part of our professional, collaborative, fun and friendly work environment, where everyone has the opportunity to make a difference.
You will be joining a Scrum team as a Web Developer for a CRM application used in a large company in Europe. As part of your daily work, you will collaborate with the other developers in the team as well as the QAs and the key contacts on our client side.
- Actively participate in the architectural changes of the application
- Follow the TDD approach.
- Technical support on incidences reported by our customers.
- Promote Agile methodologies
- Technical background (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in software design, engineering computer science, engineering telecommunications)
- Experience with Frameworks that use the observable pattern
- Experience with control versioning systems (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with requires or similar AMD techniques
- Ability to develop following the TDD approach
- Ability to work in team based environment
- Ability to interpret technical and business objectives
- Working experience in software development (2+ years)
- CSS basic knowledge
- Experience in Knockout or similar
- ES6 knowledge
- Usage of Grunt, Bower, Gulp, etc.
- SQL basic knowledge
- Experience with agile development process
- Ability to research new tools, technologies, and development processes
Salary and Benefits
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Spanish/English Lessons
- Free life insurance
- Free health insurance
- Young, creative, and dynamic team
- Opportunity for personal growth & professional development
- Great friendly and international environment
- A company in constant evolution and with growth plans
- A strong after-work culture
Please apply to Irene Mira by clicking the button below and sending your CV in pdf format.
We look forward to meeting you!