Come be a part of our professional, collaborative, and fun work environment, where everyone gets to make a difference.
With a team of over 300 people across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America Comet Global Consulting is one of the world’s leading CRM and marketing decision management consultancies. We are a young and dynamic company in Barcelona, with more than 30 nationalities.
In March 2016, we joined the Merkle organisation as part of its drive to become a worldwide leader in personalised data-driven digital marketing. With more than 3,500 employees and annual revenues of $500 million, Merkle is an established major player in this market, and together we are working to build a unified operation to deliver best-in-class services worldwide.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international technology consultancy. We also offer opportunities to work overseas for those candidates who are interested in developing an international career. Be part of our professional, collaborative, fun and friendly work environment, where everyone has the opportunity to make a difference.
Successful candidates will be supporting the implementation of a real-time decisioning (inbound and outbound) project for a major client in the telecommunications industry. Main responsibilities include:
- Own all stages of the testing lifecycle from inception to delivery
- Plan, create and execute manual and automated software tests
- Develop, improve, and implement best-practice QA processes
- Work closely with the business analyst time in order to understand the business requirements
- Work closely with the technical design team in order to understand the technical solution
- Work closely with the development team in order to find, analyse, help solve and re-test defects
- Define the testing approach for functionalities that are being delivered by the delivery/development team
- Support the testing team and help them understand the requirements and the solution and help them with the design of the test cases and the execution of the tests
- Provide knowledge transfer in the form of documentation and face to face sessions to the testing team
- Proactively identify risks
- IT-related University Degree (Bachelor or Master)
- At least 3-5 years professional testing experience in a client-facing role
- Able and available to travel to client location on a regular basis
- At least 1 year of experience in testing of real-time decisioning systems (Pega, Chordiant, SAS, IBM)
- Solid experience with Databases/SQL and XML
- Experience in working with HP Quality Center and other testing tools
- Understanding of the full software development cycle
- Understanding of programming languages (Java, C++ etc)
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel) skills
- Communication skills
- EU Citizen or EU Work Permit
- TMAP/ISTQB/ISEB/CAT - testing certification
- Programming experience
- Experience in financial industry/banking
- Test automation experience
- Pega Marketing experience/certification
Salary and Benefits
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Spanish/English Lessons
- Free life insurance
- Free health insurance
- Young, creative, and dynamic team
- Opportunity for personal growth & professional development
- Great friendly and international environment
- A company in constant evolution and with growth plans
- A strong after-work culture
Please apply to Irene Mira by clicking the button below and sending your CV in pdf format.
We look forward to meeting you!