Come be a part of our professional, collaborative, and fun work environment, where everyone gets to make a difference.
With a team of over 300 people across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America Comet Global Consulting is one of the world’s leading CRM and marketing decision management consultancies. We are a young and dynamic company in Barcelona, with more than 30 nationalities.
In March 2016, we joined the Merkle organisation as part of its drive to become a worldwide leader in personalised data-driven digital marketing. With more than 3,500 employees and annual revenues of $500 million, Merkle is an established major player in this market, and together we are working to build a unified operation to deliver best-in-class services worldwide.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international technology consultancy. We also offer opportunities to work overseas for those candidates who are interested in developing an international career. Be part of our professional, collaborative, fun and friendly work environment, where everyone has the opportunity to make a difference.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Campaign Consultant to join our renowned Consultancy team to help support a growing campaign client list. As a Senior Campaign Consultant, you will do more than just churn out campaigns day-to-day; you will provide campaign migration planning support, you’ll share best practise design, build and campaign optimisation techniques, you’ll train clients in the tool to become experts themselves and you’ll help run campaign audits and team skills assessments. This is a varied role and will give anyone joining the team a real opportunity to become an expert in their field.
As a senior member of the team, we are also looking for you to train up other members of the team. You will be expected to manage a minimum of 2 Campaign or Graduate Campaign Consultants. As a business, we are keen to train up the young stars of the future, and you’ll have a role to play in ensuring the wider team are able to tap into your excellent knowledge and experience!
As we are a consultancy team, we do not sit still! Some clients like to come to us and others expect us to be onsite with them; so it is really important that you like to get out of the office and travel as and when required (All expenses will be reimbursed!).
You’ll act as the lead Campaign Consultant on any new client campaign projects, offering support in the following remit:
- Migration planning – planning the lift and shift of campaigns from one tool to another
- Campaign design – campaign briefs, journey builder
- Data design – data requirements and availability to support campaign execution
- Campaign operations stage gate – best practise campaign process adoption including campaign RACI and ways of working
- Campaign execution – build, test, QA, deliver, measure
- Governance and control – QA, testing, proofing, peer review
- Training – buddying, desk-side support, bespoke campaign training, technical skills assessment and benchmarking
- Best practise consultancy – industry news, optimisation techniques, controls, measurement, DPA and privacy, GDPR
- You’ll also lead a team of 2-3 Campaign Consultants; providing training and support to the team as and when required
- Circa 5+ years’ experience of working as a Senior Campaign Manager or Campaign Consultant with an excellent understand in data and database marketing from a client or agency environment
- You will be expert in the campaign tool Apteco FastStats; knowledge of a second tool is desirable (Adobe Campaign, IBM Unica, PeopleStage, Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Experience of working onsite with clients to deliver campaigns, best practise guidance, training and support.
- Experience of managing complex multi-channel, multi-wave data-driven campaign programs for clients across multiple industry sectors.
- Excellent understanding of relational data and database marketing, campaign and reporting tools
- Good understanding of campaign reporting and experience of presenting analysis to clients to inform future campaign strategy.
- Previous responsibility for managing day-to-day client relationships with the ability to carefully manage client expectations and build excellent working relationships.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and time management skills.
- Previous experience of managing a small campaign team desirable.
Salary and Benefits
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Spanish/English Lessons
- Free life insurance
- Free health insurance
- Young, creative, and dynamic team
- Opportunity for personal growth & professional development
- Great friendly and international environment
- A company in constant evolution and with growth plans
- A strong after-work culture
Please apply by clicking on the button below and sending your CV to Irene Mira in PDF format.
We look forward to meeting you!