Come be a part of our professional, collaborative, and fun work environment, where everyone gets to make a difference.
With a team of over 300 people across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America Comet Global Consulting is one of the world’s leading CRM and marketing decision management consultancies. We are a young and dynamic company in Barcelona, with more than 30 nationalities.
In March 2016, we joined the Merkle organisation as part of its drive to become a worldwide leader in personalised data-driven digital marketing. With more than 3,500 employees and annual revenues of $500 million, Merkle is an established major player in this market, and together we are working to build a unified operation to deliver best-in-class services worldwide.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international technology consultancy. We also offer opportunities to work overseas for those candidates who are interested in developing an international career. Be part of our professional, collaborative, fun and friendly work environment, where everyone has the opportunity to make a difference.
Working with us you will implement and execute marketing campaign programs, using tools such as Unica, Adobe and People Stage
Act a key point of contact for client campaign activity for executing campaigns, managing SLAs, campaign briefs, etc.
Supporting the Campaign Manager with counts, reports, and analysis.
Attending client meetings to help identify Campaign Manager’s requirements.
Open communication with the team, sharing current project status, issues, blockers, etc.
- University Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1+ year professional work experience with exposure to clients
- E.U. citizen or valid Spanish work permit
- Very good level of conversational English
- Team player, proactive, and enthusiastic
- Logical thinker
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to travel occasionally to the U.K
- Good level of SQL
- Experience of using Business Intelligence and/or campaign management applications such as IBM Unica Campaign, Silverpop, IBM Marketing Cloud, Aprimo, SAS, Chordiant, Alterian, Epiphany, Adobe Campaign, Adobe DMP, etc
- Understand relational database structures
- Programming skills would be a plus
Salary and Benefits
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Spanish/English Lessons
- Free life insurance
- Free health insurance
- Young, creative, and dynamic team
- Opportunity for personal growth & professional development
- Great friendly and international environment
- A company in constant evolution and with growth plans
- A strong after-work culture
To apply, please send an email with your CV in PDF format to Irene Mira: email@example.com