We are actively looking for an experienced Pega Decisioning Consultant to join Comet’s UK business.
Comet Global Consulting (cometgc.com) specialises in supporting the successful implementation of CRM, marketing, and decision management solutions. Comet delivers complex, real world, inbound, and outbound marketing and customer management technology solutions ensuring that marketing reaches the right customers at the moments that most influence their decisions. Comet has a proven track record from many years of experience in translating marketing requirements into practical technology implementations for global customer service focused enterprises.
Comet’s team of more than 350 experts are located across the United Kingdom, United States, and Spain. In the UK, we are located at Merkle’s European headquarters near London Bridge.
In March of 2016 Merkle (merkleinc.com), a leading technology-enabled, data-driven performance marketing agency, announced its acquisition of Comet. The acquisition is designed to expand Merkle’s global offering and meet the growing international needs of its client base. Merkle now has over 650 employees in Europe and more than 3,500 worldwide.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international technology consultancy.
The purpose of this role is to provide Pega decisioning expertise to Comet’s existing and potential clients, as well as to develop and deliver a variety of Pega projects involving the full Pega suite of technologies. This often involves exposure to cutting edge implementations in both BMP and customer decisioning domains.
The position will require you to work directly with the Client (often on client site) to understand their needs and to design and deliver an overall solution that meets these needs. You will also be involved in working with the Comet sales team to support them in sales proposals, as well as supporting the development of Comet’s own Pega propositions.
The role will be based across various UK locations and may require international travel
- Is a key/ primary point of contact with clients to discuss logic requirements
- Provide consultation, communication and training to clients
- Contribute to the design and development work for decisioning projects
- May own 1 or more complex sets of decisioning requirements at a single point in time
- Work on decisioning initiatives which may include:
o Reviewing logic requirements with the client
o Designing the decisioning logic
o Building and testing decision logic rules
o Dynamic campaign execution
- Participate in change management activities
- Construct or enhances solution documentation.
- Conduct performance monitoring and tuning
Requirements (Skills, Experience & Qualifications)
- A Bachelor’s level degree (or similar level qualification or experience)
- Fluent in English
- A second European language would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- 2-4 years’ experience in Pega decisioning, preferred
- Ability to operate at all stages of the software lifecycle
- An understanding of multi-channel development
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Experience of CRM solutions would be beneficial
- Proven problem solver
- Pega CPMC/ CPDC certification
- Pega Senior CPMC certification, preferred but not essential
Salary and Benefits
- Salary Competative
- Private Health Insurance
- Group Personal Pension
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
Role location: The role will be based across various UK locations and may require international travel
To apply, please send an email with your CV to email@example.com
Start Date 7th September 2017
Closing Date 6th October 2017