We are actively looking for an experienced PEGA Chordiant Decision Management (CDM) Developer to join Comet’s UK business.
Comet Global Consulting (cometgc.com) specialises in supporting the successful implementation of CRM, marketing, and decision management solutions. Comet delivers complex, real world, inbound, and outbound marketing and customer management technology solutions ensuring that marketing reaches the right customers at the moments that most influence their decisions. Comet has a proven track record from many years of experience in translating marketing requirements into practical technology implementations for global customer service focused enterprises.
Comet’s team of more than 350 experts are located across the United Kingdom, United States, and Spain. In the UK, we are located at Merkle’s European headquarters near London Bridge.
In March of 2016 Merkle (merkleinc.com), a leading technology-enabled, data-driven performance marketing agency, announced its acquisition of Comet. The acquisition has enabled Merkle to offer a unique end to end customer experience in the marketplace and now has over 650 employees in Europe and more than 3,500 worldwide.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international technology consultancy.
The purpose of this role is to provide PEGA Chordiant Decision Management expertise to Comet’s existing clients, as well as to develop and deliver a variety of CDM projects involving the full PEGA Chordiant Decision Management suite of technologies.
The position will require you to work directly with the Client (often on client site) to understand their needs and to design and deliver an overall solution that meets these needs.
- Is a key/ primary point of contact with clients to discuss logic development requirements
- Provide consultation, communication and training to clients
- Instrumental in the development work for decisioning projects in CDM
- May own 1 or more complex sets of decisioning requirements at a single point in time
- Work on decisioning initiatives which may include:
Reviewing logic requirements with the client
Designing the decisioning logic
Building and testing decision logic rules
- Participate in change management activities
- Able to contribute in all phases of software development life cycle
- Be proficient in packaging and deploying in multiple environments in CDM
- Construct or enhances solution documentation
- Conduct performance monitoring and tuning
Requirements (Skills, Experience & Qualifications)
- A Bachelor’s level degree (or similar level qualification or experience)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 years’ experience in PEGA Chordiant Decision Management
- Ability to operate at all stages of the software lifecycle
- An understanding of multi-channel development
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Experience of CRM solutions would be beneficial
- Experience of Mobile Telecoms inbound campaign channel
- PEGA CSA certification essential
- PEGA CSSA/CLSA certification highly desired
Salary and Benefits
- Private Health Insurance
- Group Personal Pension
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
To apply, please send an email with your CV to Alastair Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date 3rd October 2017
Closing Date 2nd November 2017