Comet Global Consulting – the customer interaction experts, specialises in supporting the successful implementation of CRM, marketing and decision management solutions. Comet delivers complex, real world, inbound and outbound marketing and customer management technology solutions ensuring that marketing reaches the right customers at the moments that most influence their decisions. Comet has a proven track record from many years of experience in translating marketing requirements into practical technology implementations for global customer service focused enterprises.
Comet Global Consulting has grown quickly and now employs more than 350 people across four continents and manages complex projects from their Customer Interaction Centres in Atlanta, USA and Barcelona, Spain; providing on-site and near-shore consultants to manage the most complex projects. Comet has delivered more than 200 projects to 20+ of the world’s biggest names in media, mobile communications, financial services and retail. Comet partners with world leading marketing technology platform suppliers including IBM, Pegasystems, SAS and Teradata. The focus is to deliver outstanding results using innovative, best practice project delivery methodologies with exceptional value for money.
As part of the Analytics and BI team, the purpose of this role is to develop and deliver a variety of analysis and insight projects. This may include all or a combination of
- Meeting Clients and understanding their challenges and developing an analytical solution to their challenges
- Production of an agreed detailed analytical brief covering the nature of the solution, costings, timings and resource requirements
- Development and delivery of the agreed analytical solution
- Write up, presentation and delivery of conclusions and results.
In conjunction with a Senior Analyst the Junior Analyst will be expected to provide a guiding role for the sales team on what work could be achieved, write the analysis section of sales proposals and proactively offer suggestions of additional analysis work.
The Junior Analyst needs to be a highly competent communicator, able to demonstrate the value of using insight to drive profitable business decisions and putting insight in context of a wider marketing strategy
- Analytical services development for existing and new clients. This will include proactive analysis projects to convince clients of the value of further analysis and insight work, writing and presenting analysis led proposals.
- The carrying out of analysis work for existing and new clients.
- To be the contact on day to day issues for specific projects in which they are involved
- Presentation and proposal preparation.
- For new business opportunities, be the main point of contact for ideas and suggestions as well as proposal preparation for analytical and insight work.
- Support marketing and sales teams to improve and enhance the Comet offering to the market, understand present and future client needs.
- Work in an integrated, focused and clear partnership with Sales and all other Comet delivery functions.
- Keeping up to speed in the use of the latest analytical techniques and software.
- The role requires background in analysis with an appropriate degree level qualification or equivalent experience preferred.
- Highly accomplished problem solving, communication, proposal writing & presentation skills along with a customer focussed approach.
- 2 years+ client and/or agency analysis role utilising statistical analysis to drive business benefit with proven returns.
- Multi-channel expertise and direct experience of marketing and sales support activities is preferable.
- Proven experience in some of SAS, SPSS, Mapping tools and R are required. Experience in SQL would be advantageous also.
- The candidate should have experience of utilising a variety of analytical and statistical techniques including some of Regression Modelling, Experimental Design, Dimensionality Reduction, CHAID, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms, Conjoint Analysis, Mapping, Forecasting, Econometric modelling and Survival Analysis.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary Dependent On Experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Competitive annual leave allowance including paid bank holidays
- Professional certifications
- Contributory Pension (UK)
- Access to childcare vouchers
To apply please email your resume to Gavin Lang: email@example.com