Comet Global Consulting – the customer interaction experts, specialises in supporting the successful implementation of CRM, marketing and decision management solutions. Comet delivers complex, real world, inbound and outbound marketing and customer management technology solutions ensuring that marketing reaches the right customers at the moments that most influence their decisions. Comet has a proven track record from many years of experience in translating marketing requirements into practical technology implementations for global customer service focused enterprises.
Comet Global Consulting has grown quickly and now employs more than 350 people across four continents and manages complex projects from their Customer Interaction Centres in Atlanta, USA and Barcelona, Spain; providing on-site and near-shore consultants to manage the most complex projects. Comet has delivered more than 200 projects to 20+ of the world’s biggest names in media, mobile communications, financial services and retail. Comet partners with world leading marketing technology platform suppliers including IBM, Pegasystems, SAS and Teradata. The focus is to deliver outstanding results using innovative, best practice project delivery methodologies with exceptional value for money.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with at least 1 year of professional work experience to join our operations centre in Barcelona. Candidates should have good technical proficiency, excellent communication skills (including English language), and be good team players.
Some knowledge of CRM, decisioning, and/or database marketing systems would be an advantage but is not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international technology consultancy. We also offer opportunities to work overseas for those candidates who are interested in developing an international career.
IBM Unica Campaign Executive
- Working with us you will implement and execute marketing campaign programs, using Unica management tool (IBM ExperienceOne).
- Act a key point of contact for client campaign activity for executing campaigns, managing SLAs, campaign briefs, etc.
- Supporting the Campaign Manager with counts, reports and analysis.
- Attending client meetings to help identify Campaign Manager’s requirements.
- Open communication with the team, sharing current project status, issues, blockers, etc.
- University Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1+ year professional work experience with exposure to clients
- Mandatory technical requirements:
- Good level of SQL
- Business and other mandatory skills / abilities:
- Very good level of conversational English
- Team player, proactive, and enthusiastic
- Logical thinker
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to travel (E.U. and U.K.)
- E.U. citizen or valid Spanish work permit
Desired skills / knowledge:
- Experience of using Business Intelligence and/or campaign management applications such as IBM Unica Campaign, Aprimo, SAS, Chordiant, Alterian, Epiphany, Adobe Campaign, etc.
- Understand relational database structures.
- Programming skills would be a plus.
Salary & Benefits:
- €20-€30k depending on experience
- Extra days of holidays after 3 years at the Company
- Spanish/English lessons
- Free health insurance for you and subsidized for your spouse and children
- Professional certification
- Subsidized coffee and fresh fruits in the office
To apply please email your resume to Irene Mira: firstname.lastname@example.org