Comet Global Consulting – the customer interaction experts, specialises in supporting the successful implementation of CRM, marketing and decision management solutions. Comet delivers complex, real world, inbound and outbound marketing and customer management technology solutions ensuring that marketing reaches the right customers at the moments that most influence their decisions. Comet has a proven track record from many years of experience in translating marketing requirements into practical technology implementations for global customer service focused enterprises.
Comet Global Consulting has grown quickly and now employs more than 350 people across four continents and manages complex projects from their Customer Interaction Centres in Atlanta, USA and Barcelona, Spain; providing on-site and near-shore consultants to manage the most complex projects. Comet has delivered more than 200 projects to 20+ of the world’s biggest names in media, mobile communications, financial services and retail. Comet partners with world leading marketing technology platform suppliers including IBM, Pegasystems, SAS and Teradata. The focus is to deliver outstanding results using innovative, best practice project delivery methodologies with exceptional value for money.
As part of the Analytics and BI team, the purpose of this role is to provide analytical consulting to our existing and potential Clients and also develop and deliver a variety of analytical projects from start to finish. This includes working directly with the Client to identify and develop their Business challenge, provide an overall solution to the challenge, produce the resultant analysis brief, agree outputs with the Client, carry out the analysis jobs themselves and deliver relevant conclusions and results both with a technical and business objective focus. The Consultant Analyst will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and future development of Comet’s overall analytical proposition.
The Consultant Analyst will be expected to provide a guiding role for the Client and Sales teams on what work could be achieved, “selling” the work into the Client, write the analysis section of sales proposals and proactively support the development of a portfolio of additional analysis work.
The key priorities of the role are:
The Consultant Analyst needs to be a proven problem solver who can think on their feet, someone who is comfortable in the application of generic analytical ideas to new, unseen, problems across multiple sectors, a highly competent communicator, able to demonstrate the value of using insight to drive profitable business decisions and putting insight in context of a wider marketing strategy.
- A recognised expert in analytical services development for existing and new clients. This will include the proactive development of analysis projects to convince clients of the value of further analysis and insight work, writing and presenting analysis led proposals and generating an agreed target of business from existing clients.
- The key representative of the Analysis and BI team with the Client, working directly with the Client to identify, discuss, debate and develop their Business challenges and provide overall solution to their challenges.
- Both the idea generation and ultimate carrying out of advanced analysis work for existing and new clients.
- To have the overview of all analytical work that Comet carries out for all new and existing Clients.
- To be the contact on day to day issues for specific projects in which they are involved.
- Management, mentoring and support for the other analysts in Comet.
- Presentation and proposal preparation.
- For new and existing business opportunities, be the lead for ideas and suggestions as well as proposal preparation for analytical and insight work.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and future development of Comet’s overall analytical proposition.
- Support marketing and sales teams to improve and enhance the Comet offering to the market, understand present and future client needs as well as evaluating progress of competitors.
- Work in an integrated, focused and clear partnership with the wider Comet team (Business Development, Client Teams, Marketing and Strategy & Insight).
- The role requires background in analysis with an appropriate degree level qualification from a numerate discipline, masters’ level preferred or equivalent.
- Highly accomplished problem solving, communication and proposal writing & presentation skills coupled with a customer focused approach supported by high level of technical competency.
- Proven ability to think on their feet, solving complex unseen problems and scenarios by applying their core knowledge set.
- Confident presenter to all types of audience; technical and non-technical covering all Client levels up to Board level
- 6 years+ client and/or agency analysis role utilising statistical analysis to drive business benefit with proven returns.
- Preferably with multi-channel expertise and direct experience of marketing and sales support activities.
- Proven SQL skills and regular use of SQL platforms in previous roles are essential for this role.
- Proven experience in SAS, SPSS and R are required.
- The candidate should have experience of utilising a variety of analytical and statistical techniques including some of Regression Modelling, Experimental Design, Dimensionality Reduction, CHAID, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms, Conjoint Analysis, Mapping, Forecasting, Econometric modelling and Survival Analysis.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary Dependent On Experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Competitive annual leave allowance including paid bank holidays
- Professional certifications
- Contributory Pension (UK)
- Access to childcare vouchers
To apply please email your resume to Gavin Lang: firstname.lastname@example.org